An accomplished global business veteran of more than 40 years Mr. Chan Heng Fai specializes in financial restructuring and corporate transformation to unlock value and unleash entrepreneurial zeal while managing risk. He has successfully restructured more than 35 corporations in different industries and countries.
Some of the remarkable companies that he has built, rescued or transformed include American Pacific Bank (USA), China Gas Holdings Limited and Heng Fai Enterprises Limited both (listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong), Global Med Technologies, Inc. (U.S. medical software company exited for US$60 million), Singhaiyi Group Ltd (listed on the Singapore Exchange). More details of his achievements and track record can be found at http://fai185.com/.
Frank D. Heuszel
- A Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor and a Practicing attorney.
- Mr. Frank Heuszel has been in banking his entire professional career and as a banker he has served as Auditor, CFO, Manger of Special Assets, Creditor Officer and General Counsel.
- Excellent banking reputation as a strong credit officer, special assets manager, director of compliance and banking operation officer.
- Grew and managed serviced Bank’s assets from $3.5 Billion to $65 Billion over 21 years. Leading a Special Assets Group team which service problem loan portfolio consisting of over 2,300 loans. On average his department managed a $4.6 plus billion commercial problem loan portfolio.
- Specialise in design and implementation of credit polices related to all commercial problem loans, proper loan grading and calculation of related loan loss reserves.
- Merger and acquisition of over 25 financial institution, nonbanking businesses and FDIC failed financial institutions.
- Successfully solved a portfolio of problem loans that exceeded 230% of capital and assisted in taking banks public or selling the bank
Charles W.S. MacKenzie
- More than 19 years of real estate experience in residential, office/flex, retail, industrial, land and redevelopment projects.
- Involved in more than 42 partnership and also as a limited partner in over 2 million square feet of office, retail and flex projects within various limited partnership.
- Specializes in site selection, contract negotiations, marketing and feasibility analyses, building design, construction and management oversight and Investor Relationss.
- Developed over 650,000 square feet of office and retail projects totalling more than US$80 million.
- Licensed professional engineer in the State of Texas
- Over 10 years of residential land acquisition & development experience in the Greater Houston & surrounding areas
- Strong background in land sourcing, due diligence, creative financing, front end planning, feasibility modeling, entitlements, land & lot purchase contracts, engineering & architectural design management, - construction management, & budget management
- Developed commercial retail, lodging, and small office/flex properties ranging from 5000-200,000 SF
- Developed master plan and mixed use communities ranging from 50 – 3000 acres
- Managed over $500M in land assets, produced over 3500 residential lots, and recovered over $55M in infrastructure reimbursements
Lui Wai Leung, Alan
Mr. Alan Lui was appointed Chief Financial Officer on 1 November 2016. He oversaw the Group’s financial and management reporting focusing on financing operations and treasury investment. He managed all financial forecasts and planning; and he evaluated new investment opportunities in ad-hoc basis. Mr. Lui was also responsible to develop and recommend overall financial strategy for the Group so as to capture maximum value for its stakeholders. He also took charge of assessing the operating effectiveness and internal control of the Group.
Mr. Lui began his career in a well-known department store as an accountant for three years. Prior to joining SeD, He worked with ZH International Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong listed company, as Financial Controller for the period from 1997 to 2016.
In 1993, he graduated from the Hong Kong Baptist University with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (major in Accounting); and he is also a Certified Practising Accountant in Australia.
Mr. Rongguo (Ronald) Wei
- Finance & Accounting professional with more than 15 years working experiences in several multi-billion dollar Public and private corporations.
- As the Chief Financial Officer of SeD Development Management, he is responsible for oversight of all finance, accounting, reporting, and taxation activities.
- Developed US career from entry level finance & accounting position to the senior management step by step.
- Worked as an Equity Analyst in Hongyuan Security, in Beijing, China, concentrating on industrial and public company research and analysis.
- Active Certified Public Accountant and received MBA from University of Maryland and Master of Business Taxation from University of Minnesota. Master Business degree from Tsinghua University and Bachelor degree from Beihang University.
Mr. Gershon has extensive experience representing public and privately held businesses from around the world in corporate and securities law matters. In addition to advising clients as a law firm Corporate and Securities Associate, Mr. Gershon has also served as an Attorney Adviser with the Division of Corporation Finance at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Mr. Gershon received a Bachelor of Arts in economics from Boston College and a Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Over 20 years of experience in corporate low.
- General Cousel and Secretary for several of HFE’s current and past US subsidiaries. Named HFE in-house Corporate Counsel in 2000 and as General Counsel in 2007
- Advises on all corporate and securities matters, corporate finance and structure, debt and quity offerings, security finance, and all commercial transactions, guilding contract processes.
Ang Hay Kim, Aileen
Ms Aileen Ang has over 20 years of experience in finance, legal, human resources and office administration. She manages the corporate secretarial work for the group and statutory compliance work in consultation with lawyers, sponsors, corporate bodies and other professionals for the Group’s compliance with regulatory bodies. She is in charge of office administration, corporate, global human resources and compliance for the Group.
Ms Ang holds a Cert-in-CEHA and is the Key Executive Officer of a local property realty company. She is also well versed in property development, investment, agency works involving sale, purchase and tenancy matters.
Serial entrepreneur with 25 years of corporate executive experience in product marketing, business development. Regional management positions at Dimension Data (now part of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone), Johnson Controls and Apple.
- Vice President at Singapore eDevelopment (2016 till Present)
- Fund Manager for Global Opportunity Fund
- Nanyang Technological University, Banking and Finance, BSc (Hons)
Nathan Lee has over 5 years experience in system architect planning, project management, app development. He is also experienced in developing e-commerce, communications, and kid safety platforms with focus on Objective C, Swift, Java, PHP, node.js, python, meteor, LiveScript, Mongo DB and SQL Database.
Nathan Lee graduated from Hong Kong Polytechnic University with a Bachelor degree in Internet and Multimedia Technologies
Eugene is considered one of the most versatile and innovative business strategists for startups in Asia. He founded various initiatives that challenged the status quo, which led to the development of new ecosystems in the tech and education industry. The Alpha Mind Project was one such initiative that was supported by the Temasek Foundation.
Eugene is also a prominent voice within the Asian blockchain community and has interviewed numerous founders of top tier projects such as Quantsamp, Wanchain, EOS, and Quoine just to name a few. In 2017, he founded CryptoCentral.net, a blockchain advisory collective that bridges the space between businesses and the crypto community. In 2018, he launched a media broadcast channel – Rock The Block Live.
Eugene graduated with honours from Nottingham Trent University with a Degree in Computer Engineering in 2002. He is also the author of Supernatural Confessions and Beyond the Classroom, and currently working on a new book titled, Bitcoin Saved My Life.
Mr. Lo is the founder, the Chairman and Managing Director of the BMI Intelligence Group Limited. He is responsible for the overall management, strategic planning and development of the Group. Mr. Lo worked as the Audit Manager of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.
In the 9 years of working in Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Mr. Lo was appointed to work in the headquarters in the United States of America for two years. In addition, Mr. Lo had participated in the listing of several companies which includes Fountain Set (Holdings) Company, Cosmos Machinery Enterprises Limited, Golden Island (Holdings) Limited, Asia Commercial Holdings Limited, Hwa Kay Thai Holdings Limited etc.
Dr. George Lam
Dr. Lee George Lam is Non-Executive Chairman - Hong Kong and ASEAN Region and Chief Adviser to Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets Asia, a member of the Hong Kong SAR Government Committee on Innovation, Technology and Re-Industrialzation, the Council on Professional Conduct in Education, the Hong Kong Council on Smoking and Health, the Court of the City University of Hong Kong, a member of HKTDC Belt and Road Committee and Sir Murray MacLehose Trust Fund Investment Advisory Committee.
Honorary Advisor to Hong Kong Business Angel Network, a Board member of Pacific Basin Economic Council, Vice Chairman of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and Finance, Chairman of the Permanent Commission on Economic and Financial Issues of World Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (WUSME)
Honorary Chairman - Asia Pacific of CMA Australia, Chairman of Monte Jade Science and Technology Association of Hong Kong President of Hong Kong - ASEAN Economic Cooperation Foundation. Earlier he also served as part-time member of the Central Policy Unit, and a member of the Task Force on Industry Facilitation under the Digital 21 Strategy Advisory Committee, the Assessment Panel of the Small Entrepreneur Research Assistance Program under the Innovation and Technology Fund, the New Business Committee of the Hong Kong Financial Services Development Council and the Legal Aid Services Council.
- Former U.S Assistant Secretary of Housing & Urban Development. Received Annual Nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2003.
- Over 25 years of real estate experience as developer, manager and investor. He has developed properties valued at hundreds of millions of dollars in large-scale
20+ years of business association with holding company Heng Fai Enterprises.
- Mr. Busch has more than two decades of real estate experience as a developer, manager and investor, and has held senior positions representing the U.S. government – he was appointed by two U.S Ambassadors to the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland. At HUD, Mr. Busch oversaw an annual budget of over US$3 billion used to develop housing and commercial real estate.
- Mr. Busch has utilized superior enterpreneurial skills to create one of the most successful social entrepreneurship non-governmental organizations (NGOs) wordwide raising more than US$250 million to establish
- Safe Blood which ensured that all blood used in transfusions are tested which saved millions of lives each year. Mr. Busch managed 37 new National Blood services establishments in Africa and trained more than 14,000 physicians and medical technicians while rendering direct supervision to more than 600 employees and 15 different offices worldwide. Mr.Busch provided significant contributions in bringing China’s blood service to the international standards.
- Mr. Busch is a graduate of the New York University Stern School of Business, holds a Master of Public Administration from New York University, and also a Doctor of Jurist Prudence from Emory University.
Jeff Ronaldi has 25 years of experience managing and successfully growing technology-based businesses, including, ImageExpo, a division of SPX Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, that provided software to the publishing and transportation industries, Concentric Networks, now XO Communications, and UUNET, now a major part of Verizon.
As Product Manager at UUNET he oversaw the explosive growth of an industry standard-setting product that continues to generate billion dollars in annual revenue. He was among UUNET’s first 50 employees. Jeff also served as CEO of Newsletters.com which was sold to Marketresearch.com.
As General Manager at ImageExpo Jeff oversaw a $60 million patent infringement verdict against Microsoft. He also participated on behalf of SSL Services in a $20 million verdict against Citrix, and helped to manage a $50 million verdict against Genzyme. At Turtle Bay, an IP licensing firm, Jeff was responsible for defining overall strategy and for managing the company's approximately $50 million investment. Additionally, Jeff served as CEO of Lexington Technology Group, which eventually entered into a merger agreement with Document Security Systems, Inc.
Mr. Trapp has over 30 years of cross-cultural business experience in Asia and North America, with both public and privately owned companies from a diversity of industries – hospitality & tourism, finance, real estate, mining, software and consumer goods. His expertise is in the areas of operational management, administration, financial management, marketing, and regulatory compliance. Mr. Trapp held senior executive-level positions, including: CEO, President, GM, CFO, Managing Director and participated on several boards.
Plus being a securities principle of a NASD licensed brokerage house’s operations with retail sales, corporate finance, public finance, trading, fixed income and research. Mr. Trapp held securities licenses that included 24, 27, 7, 63, and 79.
He holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Calgary and Bachelor of Applied Arts in Hospitality & Tourism Management from Ryerson Polytechnical Institute in Toronto, Ontario.
Peihong (Peggy) Tang, PhD
Dr. Tang was born and raised in China. She obtained her BS and MS degree in Chemical Engineering from Tianjin University in China. She received her Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Columbia University, US. on a full scholarship in 1995. She also received a Management Certificate from the Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania, US.
Dr. Tang joined Merck & Co., Inc., a fortune 500 company, in 1995 as a senior engineer focusing on pharmaceutical process engineering and technical services. During her tenure at Merck, Dr. Tang participated in and contributed to the Vioxx launch, technical support of Prilosec, manufacturing facility design and manufacturing of Nexium, etc.
An entrepreneur at heart, Dr. Tang started her own business venture in real estate development in 2003 and founded Urban Real Estate Investment, Inc. With an initial $100,000 funding, she built/rehabbed over 300 houses and built a large portfolio of rental properties over a period of thirteen years.
In 2013, Dr. Tang founded Tianjin Pioneer Science & Technology Development, Inc. in Tianjin, China. The company formed a joint venture with the largest iron pipe company in Asia to provide coating for the partnership. For her accomplishments, Dr. Tang was selected as National Distinguished Expert in China’s Thousand People Plan in 2012.
Mathew D Bautista
Dr Rajen Manicka
- Executive Chairman and CEO of Holista Colltech Limited
- Pharmacist with Doctorate in Holistic Medicine with specialization on effects of carbohydrates on the metabolism
- Founder of Holista Group of Companies
- Authored the National Nature Products Blueprint for Malaysia
- Works in Holistic Medicine and R&D in Nature Products
- Was Health Columist (The Star, The Edge, New Straits Times)
- Mission to build an ethical network marketing company
Chan Tung Moe
He was previously the Group Chief Operating Officer of Hong Kong Exchange-listed ZH International Holdings Ltd (formerly known as Heng Fai Enterprises Ltd), responsible for the company’s global business operations consisting of REIT ownership and management, property development, hotels and hospitality, as well as property and securities investment and trading. Prior to that he was Executive Director and Chief of Project Development of Singapore Exchange-listed SingHaiyi Group Ltd, overseeing all of its property development projects.
Mr. Moe Chan has a diverse background and experience in the fields of property, hospitality, investment, technology and consumer finance. He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration with honours from the University of Western Ontario, a Master’s Degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering with honours and a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science with honours from the University of British Columbia.